Marble stone pattern, natural! The exclusive, original sense of art and inadvertent beauty cannot be embellished by other materials. So today we will learn how to clean stains on marble.
1. Cover the stained area with salt, and wipe it repeatedly with a soft cloth to allow the salt to fully penetrate into the stain. Then rinse with clean water and the stain can be removed.
2. Combine 1 part of hydrogen peroxide with 4 parts of water, and then wipe the dirt with the mixture, which can effectively remove stubborn dirt.
3. If there are fruit stains, coffee stains, nicotine stains, etc. on the marble countertop, you can wipe it with a laundry detergent with a few drops of vinegar, and then rinse it with clean water repeatedly after wiping.
4. To remove soot stains on the marble countertop, wipe it with soapy water.
5. If the marble countertop is stained with oil, it can be wiped with gasoline.
6. When there are stains such as ink on the marble, you can use 20 parts of water to 1 part of hydrogen peroxide, add a few drops of ammonia water, wipe with a soft cloth dipped in this solution, and then dry and polish with a soft cloth. You can also use special marble polishing wax regularly to keep the countertop as bright as new.
The process of cleaning marble:
1. Cleaning process
Things needed: sponge, cloth, ointment, plastic sleeve, tape, cotton balls
Step 1: Clean the marble with a sponge. Wet the sponge with cold water first, then squeeze out the excess water. Wipe gently with a sponge and dry with a soft cloth.
Step 2: If the stain cannot be removed by simple cleaning, ointment (paper or powder material used to absorb staining substances) can be used. Salves can be made with ground calcium carbonate and hydrogen peroxide, or chemical reducers depending on the stain.
Step 3: Prepare the ointment. If using a powdered ointment, mix it with a stain remover until it’s thick, like peanut butter.
Step Four: Moisten the stain with distilled water. This will fill in the porous surface of the marble, keeping the chemical remover and stain at bay.
Step Five: Apply the ointment to the stain and cover the stain with a plastic sleeve. Tape the edges to seal the ointment to the stained marble.
Step Six: Let the ointment dry. The purpose of this step is to allow the ointment to separate the stain from the marble.
Step Seven: Rinse the marble surface to remove the ointment and dry it with a cloth. Do it again if the stain has not been removed.
If the marble is very dirty, a small amount of borax can be used to clean it. Rinse with cold water when cleaning with borax.
In fact, not only will there be a kind of stain on the marble, but specific stains still need specific cleaning methods. As for the cleaning of stains on marble, I have introduced in detail the cleaning methods of each stain. The process of cleaning marble stains is also introduced in detail. I believe that when you see the stains on marble, you will not know how to clean them!